Payments not received by 4:30 pm on these days are subject to a 10% penalty. Customers needing to make other payment arrangements must contact a customer service representative to avoid interruption of utility services
Payment for Utility Services
Utility payments may be made by one of the following ways:
- In person at city hall, 115 East Choctaw.
- By mail to: City of Sallisaw, PO Box 525, Sallisaw, OK 74955. The date received, not the postmark, determines the posting date of the payment. Personal checks or money orders will be accepted. Please do not send cash in the mail.
- In the night deposit drop located in front of city hall. Note payments will be posted the next business day.
- Bank draft. Customer must complete a ACH draft application to sign up for this service.
- Internet Payments may be made via the City of Sallisaw website at www.sallisawok.org/billpay
- Telephone. Customers may call in payments using a credit or debit card.